Currently seeking a Registered Physiotherapist
We are looking for a talented Registered Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team.
- Well-established multidisciplinary clinic
- Busy client caseload
- Private treatment rooms and large open concept gym with a range of equipment
- Fun and supportive clinic environment
- Online EMR system and online booking
- Administrative support team
- Competitive salary
- Clinical rounds and professional growth
- Great team of practitioners
- Inter-clinic referrals
- Registered Physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Valid liability/malpractice insurance
- Must be able to work some afternoons/evenings
- Experience working in an orthopaedic/musculoskeletal setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive, professional approach
- Team player
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and adaptable
- Excellent time management skills
- AIM Level 2 or higher (or equivalent)
- Acupuncture training
- Courses in MSK/orthopaedics
The current position is Part-time (approximately 20 hours) with potential for full-time. Hours may be flexible and can be discussed during the interview process.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
New grads are welcome to apply!
Check us out at: www.peakperformancephysioherapy.com
Peak Performance Physiotherapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.